Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thanxso much....

This past week I challenged myself to finish all 37 challenges organized by the Dirty Dozen and Dirty Dozen alumni at Splitcoaststampers for the "Dare To Get Dirty" event. I left it a little late, so I ended up completing them all over a 4 day period. It was so much fun. I loved all the different challenges these talented women put together. I will definitely mark this on my calendar for next year.

Here is one of my cards using a retired Stampin' Up stamp set, Farm Fresh. I love these funny takes on fruit box labels. I used another retired SU! background stamp, French Script, on the glassine bag. Next time, I think that I will use a slightly darker ink as it is difficult to see on the glassine bag.



Card ingredients:

Stamps: SU! Farm Fresh, French Script, Verve Sweet Scallop Tag
Ink: versafine onyx black, SU! reinkers, Ranger Distress ink, SU! whisper white
Paper: PTI cream, SU! choc chip, Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon DP
Other: Wilton doily, SU! seam binding, PTI felt, beautiful blooms dies, Verve sweet scallop die, PTI glassine bag, kaiser pearl


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment