Monday, August 1, 2011

Moxie Fab Botanical

This was just the challenge I needed to kick start my cardmaking after a short hiatus. I have quite a few cards to make, but was lacking the motivation. Moxie Fab World is hosting challenge to use botanicals on a project. This is the first time I've inked up this Stampin' Up set, but now I'd like to make a card in all of the colours of the hydrangea.


Card ingredients:

Stamps: SU! Because I Care, SU! Itty Bitty Backgrounds (for the ink splatters) PTI Round and Round (sentiment)
Ink: versafine onyx black, SU! close to cocoa, SU! reinkers, PTI tea dye
Paper: SU! kraft, almost amethyst, vintage paper bag, PTI cream
Accessories: Spellbinders rectangle nestabilities, ribbon tags, Joanne's ribbon, Wilton doily, SU! distresser

Check out the Moxie Fab Fanatical about Botanical challenge HERE! There are so many beautiful inspirational photos to look at.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete