Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I knew that I wanted to use my new-to-me PTI set Enjoy the Ride for my dad for his birthday card; we had a black Volkswagen Beetle growing up. I browsed through the SplitcoastStampers gallery and found a great card by Kerry J, so I cased it!  Here is a link to her blog post. The paper was perfect, as my parents recently went on a trip to London. I just changed a couple of things on the card.

Card ingredients:

Stamps: PTI Enjoy the Ride
Ink: versafine onyx black
Paper: PTI cream, SU! old olive, October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Go Fly a Kite DP
Accessories: PTI die, SU! ribbon, dimensionals

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. oh, those papers are fabulous!! I never realized that the PTI card DOES look like a bug :) You are always so good about getting into your stamps right away...I still have a pile on the floor...concentrating on the Verve release right now and half heartedly packing. I know your dad will love this...hope he's feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete