Sunday, October 2, 2011

You rock!

I haven't made a card in ages, but had to make two today for birthday parties that my sons are going to. Had so much fun! I hope that I don't have to wait another month before I make another! ;)
This card is a combination of SU!, Verve and Papertrey stamps. So much fun to combine different stamp sets.


 Card ingredients:

Stamps: SU! Extreme Guitar, Verve Blue Skies, Papertrey Ink Grunge Me and Birthday Basics
Paper: PTI white, SU! pacific point
Ink: SU! pumpkin pie, old olive, pacific point, versafine onyx black
Accessories: mini letter stickers, dimensionals

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful with kid birthday cards! This is just amazing :) So glad you "had" to sit and stamp...I forgot you were taking a course again...no wonder you've been busy...the weeks are flying by, yet not fast enough. Kitchen goes in this week :) Painting is almost done...are you around this long weekend? Maybe we can do the coffee/tour?

    ReplyDelete