Monday, July 11, 2011

Moxie Fab Birthday Wishes

Here is my card for one of the Moxie Fab Challenges going on right now.  The challenge is to create a card that is predominantly stamped. I stamped my background paper to get the effect of a red bandana. I embossed the floral image in white and coloured in the little dots in black. Check out this Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge.




Card ingredients:

Stamps: Stampin Up! Playful Petals, Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: SU! Whisper White, old olive, Versafine Onyx Black, SU! black marker
Paper: PTI white, SU! real red, basic black
Accessories: SU! eyelet border punch, PTI red buttons, Michaels gingham ribbon

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty...
    Love everything about it... Great Job

    ReplyDelete